The Treat is a Piece of Art I call "The Kitchen Nigger-Girl and Southern-Belle Debutante Deathfight". It is a tale I want JohnSmith 2007 to write,... a haughty Debutant Belle and daughter of the slave-owner Lord of the Mansion both are fucking the randy Son of the Slave-Owning Lord of the Mansion. Both have seen each other at the slave death fights held by the Masons in the barn once a month. And they have sent notes to each other saying:
"HE IS MY MAN! I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR HIM!" and so it will be done, pure cream and mocha perfection biting and beating and kneeing and bleeding and cursing.... until one slender young girl lay spasming in their death throws under a sweating, gasping Victrix!
Whore Boxing (WayDownSth 5)
Way Down South pt5
Usual warning about nasty violence etc. and please do not take the racial slurs as being for anything other than reflecting the place and time of the story.
Well, to cut a long story short, on our return Yella got the care, hugs and kisses while I got the cold shoulder from Mrs B. Being deprived of my rations really hurt, I?d become too used to having at least one lovely female form wrapped around my todger all night, and as for a pleasant afternoons relaxing galloping, the mature dark beauty made it very clear (by kicking me in the balls, damn her) that I should not have interfered in ?African? business, and especially not ?African women?s? business. After a week of this I think I could have fucked a tree knot, my composure built up during my long years at sea was completely shaken as Jasmine kept flaunting herself all over the place in as lewd a way as possible, while not even giving me a sniff of her knickers, which of course she didn?t wear in any case. Yella fought off a high fever and delirium and was as weak as a kitten after repeated stitching and patching, and though very grateful, would be of no use to me for a month or more. And sorry, but yes I am that heartless when it comes to getting my end away.
Mrs Bess seemed to be blaming me for the violence of the fight and the fact that only one of her black cherries had returned. She assumed that Yella would have dragged the mulatto cat back alive, and when I tried to explain the little bitch had brought on her own death all that got me was a thick ear. However after a week of this I remembered that I did have one other option for dipping my wick, and hiring a horse rode unsteadily into town, to visit the Capt?n, and claim back mahogany skinned Nelly. The Capt?n had a fine house, in its own grounds, but unfortunately he was not at home and had gone with Nell to Baton-Rouge to meet a riverboat. Well, after having taken advantage of his absence and the willingness of the two maids, I rode on the extra ten miles a much happier man, arriving just after dark.
Four or five stern paddle steamers were tied up along the levy, but only one was lit up like a floating gin palace come bordello, so I knew where to head for. Luckily for me I was about the same build as the Capt?n, and having striped down for action with his gals, I had slipped into some of his finery for my visit to the Mississippi floating whorehouse. He was surprised to see me, but then gushed with enthusiasm.
?Mr Limey, you have come here just in time. Get your money out as we are going to win a fortune tonight. I have managed to get Nelly matched against the current Mississippi Whore Boxing Queen. Over the last month or so I have trained your gal as only an expert like me can, and I?m sure she can win.?
I had only a few minutes to freshen up and without even seeing Nelly first I was ushered into the crowded main Saloon of the boat, all mirrors, flickering oil lamps and silver hangings. As the owner of one of the two contestants I was led to a raised seat looking down at the fighting pit. Well, I?m not sure what I expected but certainly not what I saw. In the centre of the room surrounded by the audience of fancy dressed white men and women was a massive bed. In fact I realised it was made up of four large beds put together with extra large sheets spread across. However before I could make enquires a bugle call hushed the crowed and a large black major domo announced in French.
?Miss Francine, with the reining Mississippi Queen, Noir Jolie,? and to an enthusiastic round of applause a pale skinned vivid auburn haired Creole beauty, not yet twenty, in a fancy low cut dress sashayed into the room.
She led in by a gold chain attached to her neck an equally young, incredibly dark Nigeress dressed, or should I say undressed, in a way to excite any man. Noir was kitted out in white kid leather stays with lots of straps and gold buckles pulling the girdle together at the back, which hugged her so tight that her slim frame was compressed into a near perfect hour glass, and leaving all her important bits naked and shimmering in the lamp light. The basque only accentuated her flaring hips and smooth shaved mound, with its coal black cunt lips and large velvety excited clit, and as it ended just bellow her breast, it also allowed her two firm ebony tits to overflow enticingly down the virginal coloured girdle. To highlight her coal black toned arms and legs she was also wearing white fishnet stockings, held up by white silk ribbons, and long white cotton opera gloves to well above her elbows. Her hair had been straightened and was cut short to a mop of raven curls flowing to her delicate neck. To set it all off she had a youthful beautiful African face with that touch of the doxy that could give the ?come on? even while singing hymns. To put it bluntly she looked like one amazing roll that could make even old dead Lazarus rise, but as for being the Mississippi boxing champion my money was firmly on my gal taking that crown, I knew I was on a winner.
The elegant redheaded curls of the long haired madam shone in the candle light as she slipped her charge off of the chain as they approached the bed, and then the near naked Niger girl, she could have been no more than twenty, hopped onto the mattress and twirled around to cheers and calls of encouragement from her admirers. She was as tall as Nelly, but lighter and wirier than my brown muscled Mulatto veteran, who also must have had at least fifteen years more fighting experience than the girl. As Nelly entered the room, the Capt?n graciously leading her in by the hand, to a similar introduction from the large black manservant, I quickly leaned across to one of the men offering odds and put all my readies on my bitch to win. Nell was as ravishing as I remembered and dressed in a similar manner to the champion except that her chosen colour was a vivid blue. Her long hair had been wound into a full pony tail that hung well down her back and the tight hugging basque made her fuller figure even more sexually alluring with her wider hips and massive pillow cow tits hanging down across the blue strappings of the stays. Her furry vee had been clean shaven so that she also was showing off her dark cunt lips and juicy dripping clit, the tightness of the girdle flattening her stomach so that her mound, like Noir?s, seemed to project forward from her body.
As she too hopped upon the bed and twirled to show off her form to the catcalling crowd the Capt?n joined me in the best seats. Miss Francine I noticed, having gone to a similar set of seats on the other side of the large bed, signalled to a tall thin blonde woman who called for order by cracking a small whip above her head. The youthful madam obviously commanded respect, and I could see her tall lean and toned body rippled with feline muscles under her finery.
?Ladies,? she called the blonde in her accented French, ?Inspect your opponent,? and to my surprise the two gals walked to the middle of the large bed and stood toe to toe, breasts flattened against their opposing numbers, and while glaring into each others eye?s, snaked a hand into each others shaved cuny. As the thin blonde inspected the second hand on a gold hunter, for a full minute the two females flicked, caressed and probed at each others hairless snatch, while their jutting teats flicked and rubbed across each others swollen globes and pointing aroused suckers.
?Step away,? commanded the blonde, as the timer on the watch chimed for the sixty seconds, and then barked the order, ?Finger lock?.
Well all this was now going well beyond me, and my brow was creasing up in puzzlement so I leaned across to the Capt?n to get an explanation. My eye?s of course had not moved from off of the action, as the two black beauties had now laced their gloved fingers together, and edging forward at the command of the blonde, had them locked high above their heads as their breasts again jousted and squashed together.
?Capt?n, this seems a rum way to start a boxing match,? I whispered as the saloon quietened in the hush of the expectant crowd. He glanced across at me and smiled a broad smile.
?Mr Limey, you really are an innocent for all your ways. Prey what do you think whore?s box with.? He suppressed a laugh as my jaw dropped open, but my attention now quickly returned to the ?bed?, as with a cry of ?Fight from the blonde the contest commenced.






Bookmarks